SUMMER CLUB & CRICKET CAMP REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
We are now accepting registrations for our school age and pre k summer programs. Please click here for our Summer Club brochure and here for our Cricket Camp flyer. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the TCDN office at 610-544-4555.
2013-2014 Before School Club, Explorer and Afterschool Club contracts are now available online under the Parent/Handbook & Forms section of our website.
TCDN welcomes you to our programs and to our philosophy of providing child-centered care to your preschool and school age children. There are many ways families contribute to the atmosphere of cooperation that is the heart of all we do, and we hope you familiarize yourself with policies, upcoming TCDN events, program “happenings”, and other ways you can become involved.
- Familiarize yourself with your child’s program, curriculum and teachers
- Support and actively participate in your child’s individual program, sharing your talents and skills
- Communicate with TCDN administration and with your child’s teachers
- Participate in fundraising events that help sustain our quality programs
- Contribute to Committees, Task Force groups, Board meetings
We are pleased to acknowledge family involvement in the spirit that identifies TCDN.
"Across the board, teachers at TCDN are fantastic - TCDN Parent